Donnerstag, 27. März 2014

TNCC - Untrieds #1 - Barielle Myrza's Meadows

Hi everyone,

phew... another 6 weeks without a post.... and I'm not even going to try to defend myself. I totally lost my mojo and truthfully, I haven't found it again - yet. I'm polishing my nails, of course, but mostly plain polish. I'm just really too tired. There's too much going on that's stressing me out and I have even lost quite a bit of weight because of that.

Anyway, "Untrieds", TNCC theme for March, is a theme made for me... and I didn't even vote that time. I can easily show four manicures for this one. Every polish I have been wearing since February was an Untried. ^^; One of the bigger projects I have undergone since February was a set of gel extensions I did on myself. That's why my nails are so long in the pictures below. Just for your information, because the third set of nail art will not have those anymore.

So the first nail art I did on these extensions was originally intended for the February theme, but well... it also matches the March theme. I used Barielle Myrza's Meadows as my base, a long time untried. It's a glittery grass green polish, opaque in three coats and surprisingly smooth. I was inspired by one of my favorite summer camisoles, which has little mirror-like things surrounded by colorful thread.



I tried to show the polish as color accurate as possible. Sadly, that meant a very unnatural skin tone.

Don't ask what polishes I used for the dots. I don't remember. I bought those shiny sequins back in Japan, but I'm pretty sure you can find something similar at Born Pretty Store or the like.

I still like this mani. It's kind of fun and bright, just the total opposite of what I feel like these days. ^^;

What do you think? Do you wear greens like these?



3 Kommentare:

  1. I would say that you are ready for spring :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, I love this shade of green, but I am a big green color fan!
    Lately I am without inspiration too, so maybe it will come back with the time :), it matters to be healthy, that is the most important thing!
    I wish you a great weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich hoffe, es geht dir bald wieder besser...! Ich lese deinen Blog total gerne (und freue mich auf die vielen Untrieds :D) und habe erst vor ein paar Tagen an deinen Blog gedacht.
    Grün ist zwar total nicht meins...aber ich hab total im Kopf, wie das Kleidungsstück aussieht! ^^ Das spricht glaube ich für eine gute Umsetzung ^^

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...