Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014

OPI - Mermaid's Spell with simple nail art

Today, I'm taking a break from catching up with the Nail Challenge Collaborative to show you some simple nail design I did with OPI Mermaid's Spell a little while ago. The truth is... I'm not very happy with my pictures for the third and fourth January designs. I have to work some more on them. That's what you get for slacking...

Oh well. So as I mentioned before, not posting and not doing my nails as often as before didn't stop me from buying more and more nail polish. I frequently check on second-hand sites too and in fall, I managed to get the beautiful Mermaid's Spell for relatively little money.

When I wore it for the first time, I wanted to add some nail art, but keep it very simple. Since I love the combination of teal+pink (and teal+purple), I opted for some pink rhinestones and some nail art stickers. Man, I haven't used these stickers in ages! I picked up those star stickers back in 2007, when I was living in nail art wonderland (Japan). And they're still good!

OPI Mermaid's Spell with simple nail art

OPI Mermaid's Spell with simple nail art

OPI Mermaid's Spell with simple nail art

To sum it up once more... here's the

Materials used:
- OPI Mermaid's Spell
- pink rhinestones
- nail stickers
- essence BTGN Top Sealer

I adore Mermaid's Spell. I can totally understand why so many people love it. And I can't understand why I didn't buy it sooner. It was no lemming of mine at all! I need to wear it again... soon!

Thanks for reading! :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Love the color, suites your skin tone and the design is perfect for it. You put the color in evidence perfectly!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, Mermaid's Spell truly is gorgeous - I like the subtle nail art on it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das sieht so wunderschön aus :) Tolles Design.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...