Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

Diamonds on True Love

Sorry for not posting for a while. I got sick on Christmas and stayed in bed most of the time. I didn't stay home after the holidays and went to work instead... which eventually took its toll at the end of the week. So I celebrated New Years Eve at home too... :( I don't kow, I was really lacking the enthusiasm to finish working on my photos to be able to post something...

But I did today. So here is a design I wore the week before Christmas, I think. I wanted to wear essence True Love from the Vampire Love LE. I didn't really want this polish at first, because -to me- it didn't look special enough in the bottle. It just reminded me of too many other polishes I own. But after seeing swatches of it on different blogs, I changed my mind and went looking for it. Wow, this one was hard to find! It was obviously the most popular polish from this LE.


I wanted to do some nail art too and decided to add some diamonds in silver and gold. I don't know, I really suck at painting straight lines lately. Or at least, to keep a simple symmetry. I still liked it and got some nice comments from my co-workers.

Here's what I used:


essence True Love - essence silver Nail Art tip painter - p2 gold tip painter from the Ship Ahoy LE

1 Kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...