Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

Fail: Silver polish stamped... and shattered...

Okay, I consider this mani a huge fail. It didn't turn out right at all. I had this idea, but it just didn't turn out the way I wanted. Meh.

I have these metallic polishes by drugstore brand "basic". They are very cheap and actually aren't too bad. I chose the silver one. My idea was to try essence - Style me love for stamping and I thought that silver would make a nice base for that. Style me love actually works for stamping, but the stamping design I chose is too weak for a silver background. I'll try again some other time.


I didn't like the result enough, so I added one coat of Flormar 392 to give it something extra. Well, failed. I didn't like it better at all. But I still like 392 a lot.


After wearing this for 2 days, I felt like I had to add something else. I had seen several blogposts painting crackle polishes diagonally, so I tried that.

 

I think it looks a lot more cracked that way than when you paint it straight. I like that. But I still didn't like the manicure... ^^;

Well, there have to be fails to appreciate a nice mani. ^^;

1 Kommentar:

  1. Huhu.
    Ich hab hier einen Award für dich :)

    http://jenny-theworldofmine.blogspot.com/2011/10/awardtime-d.html

    Liebe Grüße, Jenny

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...