Mittwoch, 3. August 2011

Haul~~

Ya~~~~y!!

My friend is back from her trip to the USA and brought the treasure I had sent to her boyfriend's place. *-*
My account is not happy right now, but I'm sooo happy - it's all worth it. Hehe.

3x Milani 3D, 3x Zoya, 4x OPI, 1x essie, 1x Nubar, 2x Catrice
I also found the Catrice Out of Space LE in my favourite drugstore and had to buy two of the polishes. My drugstore usually doesn't sell Catrice. I have to drive about 45km to buy Catrice, so this was a nice find. They still didn't restock the p2 Deep Water Love though. I asked last time and they said it would be restocked within the week. That was at the beginning of last week. >___>" Still trying to get one of the polishes for a fellow polish addict.

Just one teardrop... There were two more polishes my friend brought... one OPI and one China Glaze. The OPI is definitely a fake... not sure about the China Glaze. Does somebody now if there are fake CG polishes and how to identify them? Let's see what PayPal purchase protection will do...

.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Tolle Lacke*__*
    Will ich sehen, in echt :P

    Liebste Grüße <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey.
    Ja, die Frau hat uns gesehen.
    Es ging gar nicht anders, uns konnte man nicht übersehen und ich habs dann Frontal abbekommen :(.
    Ich versteh nicht wie sowas passiert, man sieht doch von weitem, dass da jemand langfährt...
    Vielleicht hat sie gedacht, sie schafft es noch vor uns ab zu biegen, ich weiß es nich... :(
    Ja und schönen Abend, ich kann mich ja nich bewegen großartig und morgen bin ich mit Sicherheit richtig im Arsch.
    Aber wie gesagt, ich hab ein Schweine Glück gehabt, das nichts passiert ist in dem Sinne :).

    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looks like you got some great polishes there. Sad that you may have gotten a fake! I haven't heard anything about fake CG's but anything is possible. Can you post a picture of the fakes? Maybe someone out there will be able to tell if the China Glaze is fake or not.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Eeeeep such a fantastic haul ^_^
    Gah finding specific polishes can be so hard sometimes. Last week I walked all over Berlin to be able to find all the ones I wanted.

    Such a shame about the fake OPI. I have never heard of fake China Glaze, I hope they don't exist.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...