Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011

Holo~ again

Quick post today.

The other day I tried another of the 10 holo polishes I got from Tera. This time, I chose her favorite: the blue shade. It looks very nice in the bottle. I applied it on its own with top coat.

artificial light

It was thinner than the pink one I used before. It was also a bit more on the sheer side. I used 2-3 coats to be ok with it.  This one is a pale blue holo. The holo effect is not very strong, but noticeable. I like it, but I think I want to try using a darker blue polish underneath next time.

natural light... but no sun light

I only had this on my nails for about 3 days. I didn't like the tip wear on day 3 and decided to remove it. ^^;

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love a good holo, this is really nice looking:) What brand is it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love these, such a shame holos don't seems to last long on the nail. It looks fabulous on you anyways!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...